PHP Developer (Yii2)
Our energetic young team is looking for a new team member for the position of PHP developer to help us with building applications in our own extendible CMS
What we expect
- experiences with web development
- knowledge of PHP MVC framework preferably (working Yii2)
- knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, preferably SCSS)
- you must be able to read the documentation
- you must understand the code and you can't be afraid to solve the problem (eg. using Xdebug)
- you should be willing to educate yourself in new technologies
- pleasant and friendly presence
- ability to work independently and solve problems
- Will you work with an experienced team
- You will get a space for self-realization and the opportunity to solve problems your way
- you will use the latest technology
- We do things right - Docker, CI, tests CodeReview, automation ...
- We will listen to your opinions and your work will have a visible impact
- You will work on interesting projects for diverse small businesses as well as larger and more well-known companies
- flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office
- Financial evaluation based on experience and results
- Nice office spaces with a family atmosphere in the city center
- Benefits such as Multisport card, business breakfasts, conferences, LAN party, teambuildings, etc.
Where you will work
Peek into our offices which are placed in the middle of Brno. We enjoy most the friendly atmosphere and family environment. We love common breakfasts and toasts to important events. We play games together over LAN and on the PlayStation, which is in our relax lounge. Apply for one of the job positions and you can be part of all this.
Interested? Apply now
Nothing is lost for asking and our interviews are very friendly.